Job Type: Full-time
About the role
We are looking for a positive, detail-oriented person who can handle multiple priorities. The ideal candidate has experience in the title, real estate, mortgage, loan, or banking industry. They will be very detail-oriented and can work on several files simultaneously while maintaining the highest level of customer service. They will work with multiple internal and external parties to move a file from contract to close. The person must also be able to quickly change gears and be conscious of deadline requirements. They understand the importance of closing dates and work diligently to ensure real estate transactions close on time. They also carry themselves professionally and hold Pacific Law Group and its affiliate companies in the highest regard both internally and externally. They must have a positive attitude and team player mentality.
- Communicate with real estate agents and transaction coordinators to ensure receipt of information needed to complete the preclosing process
- Communicate with loan officers and loan processors regarding preparing and sending title documents
- Work alongside with title attorney on clearing title
- Gather and process contract documents by entering necessary information and uploading documents into Qualia
- Completing daily tasks in Qualia
- Order, receive, and review HOA letters and payoff statements
- Communicate with all parties on scheduling and sending out RSVP’s
- Preparing, sending, receiving, and reviewing power of attorney documents
- Scheduling closings
- 2+ years of paralegal experience in the title and real estate industry.
- Familiar with standard closing concepts, practices and procedures of the real estate settlement industry
- Ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks, detail orientated, and complete under specific time constraints.
- Possess a positive, friendly, and helpful manner while communicating with a vast array of people under a wide range of situations and circumstances.
- Must exhibit a high level of client care and excitement to deliver a high-quality service with a smile.
- Demonstration of world class service and ability to work well with others with a “can do” attitude both internally and externally.
- Understand the process of Real Estate Closings and able to manage a high volume and multiple transactions at one given time.
- Ability to professionally manage challenging clients and diffuse conflict situations and resolve closing issues quickly
- Ability to work on multiple files concurrently
- Exemplary organizational skills
- Experience working in the Qualia platform preferred.